The Wine Press: Wine Bar & Cafe
Host a private event at The Wine Press! Please call 314-504-8884.
The Wine Press is the perfect place to host a private event. A short ride from downtown Saint Louis’ most notable attractions, The Wine Press bar and café is an ideal place to relax, enjoy a glass of wine and exceptional appetizers and entrees.
While we take what we do seriously, first and foremost, we believe drinking wine should be enjoyed by all, novices and connoisseurs alike. With a generous selection of wine by the glass, craft beers and spirits, The Wine Press is the perfect setting for a private party.
Call 314-504-8884 to arrange for your event.
Second Tuesday of the month, Pat Joyce plays 7pm to 10pm.No cover charge, two drink minimum.
The Wine Press, St Louis, MO, is a Non-Smoking establishment.
- Great space and location for parties up to 57/sitting, 80/cocktail. Outdoor patio/seating available, weather permitting.
- Special Menu Pricing to accommodate the needs of your event (passed hors d’oeuvres, wine/beer selection, & entree choices)
- We will help book the perfect live entertainment for your party (grand piano available for your musician)
- Ability to hook I-POD, and other mp3 devices, up to our sound system
- Lovely event space for rehearsal dinners, cocktail parties, anniversaries, birthdays, holiday celebrations, or any other party you can think of
CATERING for all occasions
Consider a wine tasting in your home, another location or, of course, here at The Wine Press. Our staff will help you select wines and hors d’oeuvres or a full course meal and we’ll do the rest. For more information about catering please call Greg at 314-504-8884.
De Gustibus Non Disputandum Est
Or, in English: In matters of taste, one should not argue.
The culture of being a more educated wine drinker has reached mass appeal. De Gustibus Non Disputandum Est makes for a good credo. It invites everyone to the table; snobs, slobs, sloven and sophisticate. There is a lot to discover about the world of wine and each other. Expanding our knowledge of wine offers a common interest, and a lubricant to exercise conversation.
Located on the edge of the Central West End, and the fringe of the old Gas Light district. The Wine Press opened in 2008, after months of renovations in an effort to maintain the charm of this historic structure. The Wine Press is the outcome of a desire and the commitment of the owner, Greg Stevens. He has created an environment where people can share a casual evening with friends, enhanced by fine wines in comfortable surroundings. As a long-time resident and proprietor of Peace Institute Printing; Greg’s passion was recognized in May 2010, when he was presented a Landmarks Association Honors Award for one of the top 10 Building Renovations in Saint Louis .