The Wine Press: Wine Bar & Cafe
Pat Joyce at the The Wine Press on Tuesday, June 14th
Call for reservations. 314-504-8884. Or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 314-504-8884 to arrange for your private event.
The Wine Press, St Louis, MO, is a Non-Smoking establishment.
- Great space and location for parties up to 57/sitting, 80/cocktail. Outdoor patio/seating available, weather permitting.
- Special Menu Pricing to accommodate the needs of your event (passed hors d’oeuvres, wine/beer selection, & entree choices)
- We will help book the perfect live entertainment for your party (grand piano available for your musician)
- Ability to hook I-POD, and other mp3 devices, up to our sound system
- Lovely event space for rehearsal dinners, cocktail parties, anniversaries, birthdays, holiday celebrations, or any other party you can think of
For more information about catering please call Greg at 314-504-8884.
De Gustibus Non Disputandum Est
Or, in English: In matters of taste, one should not argue.
Located on the edge of the Central West End, and the fringe of the old Gas Light district. The Wine Press opened in 2008, after months of renovations in an effort to maintain the charm of this historic structure. The Wine Press is the outcome of a desire and the commitment of the owner, Greg Stevens. He has created an environment where people can share a casual evening with friends, enhanced by fine wines in comfortable surroundings. As a long-time resident and proprietor of Peace Institute Printing; Greg’s passion was recognized in May 2010, when he was presented a Landmarks Association Honors Award for one of the top 10 Building Renovations in Saint Louis .
The Wine Press is usually open to the public on the second Tuesday of the month with Pat Joyce playing the piano.